Thursday 9 May 2013

Shop additions

It has been quiet here lately; but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.
If you are still looking for a Mother's Day present, then I have some ideas for you.

I made some new pencil cases:

A gorgeous cotton fabric of red and white sweets
 
I love this one with its green-yellow-orange-brown leaf pattern.
 
 
Here, I used a fresh Liberty curduroy fabric
 
Spring / early summer is a popular time of the year for getting married. Here are some ideas for bridal / bridesmaid purses:
 
 
For this purse I used a gorgeous cotton sateen fabric
 
 
 For the top part of this purse I used a lovely Liberty tana lawn fabric from the 2013 spring collection, called Irma. More colour options are available. For the base I took a Kaffe Fassett "shot cotton", a whole new range of plain fabrics by Kaffe Fassett. Here you can see them all. It has the same feel and quality as the fine  Liberty Tana Lawn.
 
 
This is a very chique purse made of the sweetest pale pink crèpe fabric with a thin layer of soft grey-brown lace on top.
 
 
For more pictures and details you are one click away from my zest4colour shop.
 
Please let me know what you think.
Warm regards
Kristien


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...